I suggest you ...

DELETE ACCOUNT BUTTON

I think some users like me are not satisfied or got bored of this website and would like to delete their account, can you please add this?

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PokemonMaster74PokemonMaster74 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  OperatorAdminOperator (Developer, NTP) responded  · 

Hello,

since our site does not send out what so ever emails and keeps your email private, then most often, there is no reason to delete the account. However, this can be done via sending us a request privately.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • zozo_1992zozo_1992 commented  · 

please delete zozo_1992 account

• Anonymous commented  · 

Delete jackal22 asap or I will make it my mission to do as much damage to it as possible on a daily basis!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am going to ask again to delete my jackal22 account. If you do not delete it I will make it my goal to do as much damage as possible. I do not wish to do that but I will. DELETE JACKAL22 IMMEDIATELY!

• 77thr77thr commented  · 

please delete my account please

• Rick SRick S commented  · 

I spent many hours on this site but now it is time to get away from it. Please delete jackal22 from your website, it is no longer fun or entertaining to me and I would like it deleted. I am not sure which email used, it may be kennedy420@hushmail.com or eastfork22, not sure but please delete me asap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am forever grateful to you for blocking me from you decadent website and for freeing me from the obsession. As in life nothing is fair and it is the rule rather than the exception on your site. Duderulez80 is the smartest of your once best users as he got bored with the site some time ago, so much respect for that. Now I can focus on things that are of actual value....jackal22

• memomemo commented  · 

delet my account

Feedback and Knowledge Base